Finding Endless Landing Page Design Inspiration
The best-performing landing pages balance unique and familiar ideas, so you can take advantage of features and techniques others have already tried. WebFX breaks down how to draw endless inspiration for your landing pages.
Keep reading to learn how to create attractive landing pages for your users. For more marketing ideas, subscribe to Revenue Weekly for expert insight on designing your landing pages.
What makes a good landing page?
Creativity sets your landing page apart from others and encourages readers to complete your call to action (CTA). You want your landing page to be creative in its design, functionality, and content, so it is engaging and enjoyable to read.
Where to find landing page design inspiration online
Since landing pages are integral to your digital marketing strategy, you should plan them carefully. How can you ensure your landing page design is as effective as possible? Start with landing page inspiration from live landing pages!
We’ve compiled a list of some of the best sources for finding landing page design inspiration, so you can see what works while getting ideas for your page.
1. Source inspiration from your competition
There are two schools of thought for landing page design inspiration. The first is to copy the competition since most competitors’ landing page designs have proven track records.
The second school of thought is to find where your competitors lack. Find the gaps in their process, and use that information to take your landing pages to the next level. You can use those observations as inspiration for your landing pages.
Find inspiration from leading industry names:
- FB Ads Library: The FB Ads Library is a treasure trove of information about Facebook ads. You can check out your competitor’s ads in your industry and click through to view their landing pages. You can also see their current ads and available information.
- CompetitorSpyFX: This incredible tool will show you how you rank against your competitors and what you need to do to outrank them. CompetitorSpyFX will help you optimize your landing pages, making them more relevant and engaging for customers.
2. Use a visual search engine
When looking for design inspiration, you don’t have to use fancy tools.
Pinterest is a living visual board that allows you to sort through thousands of landing pages by theme, tone, color, and more. Google searches also reveal curated collections that instantly view thousands of landing pages, so you can save the ones that match your branding.
If you’re looking for something specific like “landing page design,” Google search results will show you a curated collection of landing pages designed by top designers worldwide. You can also search by tag words if you have a specific project goal.
3. Browse curated collections online
Looking through a curated collection of landing page designs is one of the best ways to discover what works.
If you want to browse many top landing page designs at once, you can use tools to see curated collections online. Many marketers reference these galleries to simplify the landing page design research process:
- WebFX Blog: The WebFX Blog has multiple posts showcasing high-performing landing page designs. Browse these articles to see what stands out.
- Lapa Ninja: With over 5,000 landing page templates to choose from, The Lapa Ninja Gallery is the place to go for inspiration. You’ll find plenty of exciting templates organized by category, so you can easily find the right style. You will also find plenty of freebies available on the site.
- Colorlib: This site specializes in free WordPress landing page themes, where you can find many customizable design templates in one place. Built with designers and marketers in mind, Colorlib allows you to create professional and beautiful landing pages without coding.
- Land-book: This site showcases top website designs from all over the world. Its mission is to inspire and support the creation of unique website projects. At Land-book, you’ll find a great variety of websites. No matter what project you’re working on — for a client or yourself — they have something here that can help you get started or make what you have even better.
- One Page Love: One-page websites take the best parts of your site and condense them into a single, efficient page. One Page Love will inspire you to create your beautiful one-page website. Constantly updated with new examples every week, you can stay on top of what’s happening in single-page design.
- Delicious Design Inspiration: This site is a one-stop shop for anyone who needs help improving their brand through strategy, design, illustration, or even a little inspiration. They’ve collected thousands of the best designs, templates, photos, and images — all organized by category, so you can find what you need.
How do you add creativity to a landing page design template?
Your landing page is the first step in your conversion process. It sets the tone for your business and helps you get people interested enough to take further action. Add your own flair by customizing with the following.
Images engage your audience and get them interested in your product or service. Use images as backgrounds, buttons, links, or even copy support. Images help visitors stay on your page longer when they are relevant to the product or services.
The size and quality of images can portray your brand and change the layout of your landing page. Opt for a landing page full of moody imagery, or follow companies like Apple with sleek, simple images.
Ensure your copy is engaging, entertaining, and even funny if it matches your brand voice. You want readers to get excited about your product or service, so make them feel like they’ll miss out if they don’t click through.
It’s important to know that your copy and design are connected. Your copy length and flow can impact design strategy and vice versa.
Intuitive layouts and designs
Play around with the layout of your page. Try different fonts, colors, and content arrangements to help tell your story.
The layout and design depend on what resonates with your audience and product. Although landing pages should be creative to perform well, the top priority should be conversions. Your layout will determine whether people complete the landing page journey or click off.
Build the ultimate landing page with WebFX
WebFX has over 20 years of experience creating landing pages for some of the most successful businesses in the world. We know what works, and we’re ready to help you complete your next masterpiece.
Whether you want to design from scratch or get a little help from our 450+ experts, we’ve got you covered. We guarantee it will be as unique and impressive as your company!
With over a billion searches conducted on Google daily, any business can benefit from marketing its products and services through this robust search engine. Have you thought about how it can help yours? Well, Google can help your business in many ways. For instance, Google Business Profile can aid in raising brand awareness, Google Ads […]Read more
Link juice, also called link equity, is a concept that determines how much value a link has when it’s used on other pages. Multiple factors contribute to this value, from the page’s authority and relevance to HTTP status codes and more. Link juice is one of several criteria that Google uses to determine a page’s […]Read more
Whether you’re writing a service page or a blog post, having a search engine optimization (SEO) strategy is crucial to gaining traffic, improving rankings, and reaching your business’s goals. Once you research, incorporate keywords and backlinks, and add detailed, relevant content, that’s pretty much all there is to it — right? Although the bulk of […]Read more
Among the endless number of marketing tips and tricks, optimizing anchor text may be one of the most important. Using internal and external links in your content can promote your brand, build trust and create more authority. However, the words you attach links to — called anchor text — matter as much as the links […]Read more